Minimum system requirements
You are interested in our 3D scanning solution, but you are wondering if your hardware and software are powerful enough to run and sustain them?
You’ll find below the minimum system requirements you need to ensure optimal operation of the peel 3d measurement solutions.
|Minimum requirements||Recommended specifications|
|Processor(1)||Intel Core i7 (6+ cores) – 2.3 GHz or more||Intel Core i7 (8 cores) – 2.5 GHz or more|
|Operating System(2)||Windows 10 (64 bits)(3) (4)|
|Graphics Card(5)(6)||NVIDIA (6 GB VRAM) OpenGL 4.5 and higher, Compute Capability 6.1||NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3070 (8 GB VRAM) OpenGL 4.5 and higher|
|Memory||16 GB||32 GB|
|Hard Drive||Solid-state drive (SSD) with at least 200 GB of free space||512 GB SSD|
|Display||1920 X 1080|
|Connecting Ports||1x USB 3.0+||2x USB 3.0+|
(1) Processor must support AVX2 instructions
(2) 32-bits OS are not supported.
(3) Windows 10 version 1909 or higher.
(4) .NET Microsoft Framework version: 4.7.2
(5) GPU memory requirements are proportional to the amount of data collected in a single-scan session. Scanning large parts with higher resolution may exceed the minimum specs and require merging scans.
(6) Only NVIDIA graphic cards with compute capability 6.1 are supported. Recommended NVIDIA driver version: 465+