Using the integrated graphic card or an graphic card that does not meet the minimum requirements or an obsolete version of drivers can cause random issues (display, crashes or functions behavior).
To know the current driver version of the graphic card:
1. Open the Windows Start Menu.
2. In the search field type NVIDIA and open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
3. At the bottom left, click on System Information.
4. The driver version is listed under the Detailscolumn
- Check the section Display adapters in the Device Manager to find the graphic card model and/or if there is an integrated graphic card.
- Try to manually update the graphic card drivers of the computer.
- If there is an integrated graphic card and NVIDIA Optimus is installed on the computer:
1. Right-click on Peel 3d
2. Select Run with graphics processor
3. Click on High-performance NVIDIA processor.
- If there is an integrated graphic card and NVIDIA Optimus is not installed on the computer:
1. Right-click on the desktop.
2. Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
3. Select the page Manage 3D settings.
4. Select the tab Program Settings.
5. In Select a program to customize, click on Add.
6. Click on Browse.
7. Select C:\Program Files\Creaform\Peel3D\Peel3D.exe
8. In Select the preferred graphic processor for this program, select High-performance NVIDIA processor.
9. Click Apply.
- Re-install the software and make sure the latest version is being installed.